Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

ASMR

Hey today we are learning about ASMR 
We have to answer questions
you can answer them in the comments 
First. Have you heard of ASMR today but not on this blog post?

Answer for me is No I have not heard ASMR to day. 
Second. What did you feel when you listened to ASMR music?

Answer for me is well we listened to two one was by Billie Eilish 
and the other one was someone eating food.
The one that was eating food made me sick
and the other one made me more sleepy.

Third. Is this something you'd like to try making.
Answer for me is Maybe. 
Thanks for reading my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about