Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Prototec

Kia ora everyone! Today I am back with another Prototec Blog post! I know it has been awhile since I have posted but I am back with the all exciting Prototec! Now if you have looked at blog in the past then you would know what Prototec is but for the ones that don't know what Prototec is here is a quick run through of what Prototec is! Prototec is a website that you can practice your math on like your times tables and division and basic facts. And you can pick what stage you do so you don't end up with something to easy or something to hard. And yeah that's the best I can explain it! So if you want to try out Prototec then just click on the link and enjoy! :D (The link is in blue and in underlined!) Here is a screenshot of my results.


My results aren't as good as last time. Here is the certificate!
NEXT time I am going to try and get a faster time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about