Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

S.L.J Day two Activity One and two

Hi boys and girls today I am doing day two of week four.

Activity 1: A flying fox
Well am I would not like to go on it but it is a one and only change it would be a long walk back if you wanted to have a second go. I would go on it thourght it seems long huge high ect

Activity 2: A protective plant.
  • Carrots
  • Mint
  • Corjet
  • Betroot
  • Peas
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Potato
  • Lettuce
  • Silverbeet
Thank for reading my blog post



1 comment:

  1. Hello again Nevaeh,

    Did you have a look at the picture of a person ziplining in Rotorua? There is a picture on our SLJ website and if you take a closer look the person was hanging upside-down! I'm sure he/she enjoys the thrill but I personally would be too scared to do so. If I was to commit, I would probably keep my eyes shut and scream all the way down. I won't be able to enjoy the amazing view!

    How would you feel if you were to go ziplining? Are you scared of heights at all? Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) to explain!

    I think your garden would look so colourful with all those plants. I also love courgettes and beetroot! It might sound too ambitious for me to say this but I would love to have aloe plants, mangos and avocados in my garden.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about