Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

S.L.J Week 4 Activity One and two

Hi boys and girls Today I am doing the Activity that I think I meant to do?

Activiy one: World of welabole arts
I have done something like that here are some photos of me then I will do the activity.
 


Well this is what I looked like
lets start the activity.
My first quesion is how long did it take you?
My second quesion is why is it called WOW?
My third quesion is what is your  favorite dress that you have made?


Activity  two:
 Taniwha
I think they are so fake has there ever been a seeing?
And that anwser to that is no!
So I do not think it is real.
well I think that is coverd.
BYE SEE YOU SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nevaeh,

    WOW! Thank you for sharing this amazing post on your blog. I think it is great that you get to share your experiences with us by using this online platform. Was this Art Couture event held at your school? I can see that you've decorated your outfit by using lots of interesting materials!

    When I was in high school, I remember taking a 'Materials Technology' class where we used to make garments like this ourselves. It was super fun and challenging at the same time!

    I enjoyed reading through the list of questions you've created. The word 'WOW' actually stands for 'World of Wearable Arts'. We call these words abbreviations and it basically means a shortened version of a word or phrase. If you were to make a guess, how long do you think Dame Suzie Moncrieff would have taken to make one of her dresses?

    I'll have to agree with you that there probably hasn't been a single person who has spotted Taniwha in real life. Have you ever heard or read stories about this mythical creature? What does it remind you of? Taniwha reminds me of dragons but they won't be able to spit fire since they are water spirits.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions!! :)

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about