Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hurumanu - Digital Tech

DIGITAL TECH- STOP BULLYING

HELLO WELCOME BACK TODAY I WILL BE TELLING YOU ABOUT OUR NEW TECH HURUMANU.
So I have been doing some research on bullying and how to be an upstander
We have been work on Socal, Environmental and Ethical.
I choose social there were so many to choose from
but I choose bullying
I will be teaching people how to be an upstander.
  
Here is my information on different types of website on some questions about bullying:

Link to doc 

Another thing that we have been working on is explaining what the three things are
and how are the app or game is going to work?

link to doc
\
Maybe next time I could do this blog post a bit faster




1 comment:

  1. Hey Nevaeh! Cool to see your blog. You would be an awesome Upstander! Is that someone who helps stand up to bullying? It needs to stop doesn't it, what a waste of time and energy!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about