Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Scratch

SCRATCH

Hello, guys today I will be showing you one of my codes on scratch. I have done a simple one today it is about meeting new people and being nice but not only that it is also a bit weird at the end because I didn't want it to be just a convocation but different. here is my scratch:
Here the cat is walking up to someone new and saying hello the penguin is wanting to know his or her name he or she replys with the name Nevaeh and then the cat asks the penguin of his or her name and she or he replys with bob I hope you enjoy my blog post. Bye   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about