Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

My Amazing App

Hi guys, today I will be showing you my app that I have made on App lab.                                                                                               My Issue is bullying and I know that it can affect a lot of people very badly and I don't want people to feel sad and depressed and feel like they have no point in living. I believe that everyone should feel that they are here because they are here to have a point in life and not be left alone and being sad. I strongly disagree with bullying and making people feel bad. I think that people should stand up for what's right and wrong. Fight for what's right. I know a bit about my issue and I know that it can lead to deaths and other things like that (let's not get into that). And it can also lead to big friendships because the person's friend that is getting bullied, you can stand up for them and from there on they can trust that you have their back. Stand strong!! 


Well, there were a few things that went well for me at one point I was feeling like I could get this done and I have almost got it done. I have done a lot of it. I feel I worked better by myself but getting and giving ideas was a good idea. But that was all that went well for me. My strengths were not much because app lab was something new for me and I was am not the best coder. One thing that went well was that app lab easy to work with.                                                                                                                   I would do differently on making my app a bit shorter because it was getting a bit hard the longer it got. If I could start again I would make it a bit easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about