Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

P.E Hurumanu Teaching Bench ball πŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒ

Teaching Bench ball  πŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒ

Bonjour, this term in P.E we all got the chance to teach the class on a sport of our choice. We were put into random groups. My group choose Bench ball it was a good choice because we already knew the rules and how to play and the setup. Our group was successful because we were organised we had what we were doing ready very fast. I had the role to Lead one of our drills. I contributed to my team by helping sort out the teams and doing some of the drills.
What we could do next time well next time we could have less baby game because our game were sneak up on granny and piggy in the middle. I learned that it is very important to talk to your team to get the ball to you and that it is easier to self refer when you are playing the game. My personal opinion on this hurumanu is very good I like this hurumanu.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about