Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Summer Learning Journey 2019 - 2020

Summer learning journey 2019 - 2020


So its that time of year again to sign up for Summer Learning Journey or also known as SLJ. I will be participating this year again I can tell you the prizes are amazing because last year I won a drone and one of my friends Risha won head phones and stationery and other little things. So it is worth participating in SLJ this years theme is changemakers and I find being able to do any day that you want so if you don't want to do day one on the first day very nice. I will definitely be working on the program. Here is the slide on some more info on SLJ.

3 comments:

  1. HI vaeh I like the Summer Learning Journey to ( but way does one of your things ton ? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Nevaeh!

    It's me, Mikey! Back for another year of Summer Learning Journey blog commenting. It's so great to see that you've decided to take part in the programme again this year.

    I love how you've shared what you know about the Summer Learning Journey on your blog and that you're encouraging others to take part in it. You've presented the information in a fun and engaging way, and included all of the important information. However, I have noticed that you and Risha have both posted these Google Slides. I understand that you may be working on activities together over this teaser week (and that's totally fine) but remember that the posts you share need to be your own work, completed in your own words. Once the programme officially begins next week we won't be able to award you full points for activities that you have not done yourself.

    Thanks Nevaeh. Have a lovely afternoon.

    Mikey :)

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about