Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

The Missing car

The missing car
Today we have been working on writing in four sentences 

With a high peck of a mountain, poking out over the water. And as I move my eyes across the sea all I see is a clear beautiful ocean. As my eyes sweep down I see some boats come closer to me. As I take the whole view into perspective I dream how amazing it would be to live here. 


As I slowly turn around I see my self, Blond hair with a beautiful flowery dress. As I look closely I can see the very shiny ocean in my light blue eyes. I have been watching out the window for about 20 minutes and I like to watch the boats come in from there trips from different places around the world. I think it is also very fun to watch the different sizes of the boat come in and the shipments they come back with time to watch some more boats for about 10 more minutes, then I have to got to get to my new job interview.  


The time went fast within 3 minutes to get dressed and I only had 5 minutes to get the job interview. It was about time to leave I found the car keys but I just remembered to grab my coffee. I started to walk out the door the once again I forgot my house keys so I ran inside to get them. I walked outside with what  I thought was a good day but that all changed when I got to the last place I parked it is turns out it was stolen last night. 


I was freaking out then I pulled my cellphone but before I could do that my car the same licence plate and everything drove past I rang the police and started running after the car.
It took about 2 minutes of the police to come and the car stopped at the lights. Turns out my older sister was getting me my dream car and I was crying in both ways. I got to drive the car and my sister started to cry too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about