Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Rice ball challenge/ Cooking class

Rice ball challenge/ Cooking class


So in technology, I have food.
We have been working on Sushi

Making Sushi rice balls in class

What was the texter of the rice
- It was like a paste texter
- It also was smooth

What did it smell like
- I smelt like ordinary rice 
- and fresh ingredients  

What did it taste like
- I tasted like rice 
- It also tasted like the sauce and veg we put in it

What were the flavours
- The flavours were capsaicin, mayo, carrot, celery and cucumber   

What was the colour of the rice ball
- I was very white in colour no other colour I could see



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about