Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Preserving Onions

Hello, Ola 

   and Ni Hao 

                                     

Welcome back Today I will be sharing about what I have learnt about Preserving food again 

This is the second half of this

I have done the experiment 

Since I am a vegetarian I used onion instead of using red meat.

On this Slide show is what has happened so far with the experiment

I will add on the slide once we have seen what has happened to it so it will be a few days. 


    


Bye have a nice day, Stay safe 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about