Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Growth Mindset

                                 Hello, Salam 

   and Hola

                                     

Welcome back Today I will be sharing more about what I have done I have done how to have a growth mindsets

Here are some examples of how to have a growth mindset 


I’m not good at this 

How do you change this to have a growth mindset 

Well to have a growth mindset think of What am I missing?


Here is another example of how to think with a growth mindset 

I give up! Instead, think of I can do this!



My last example is This is too hard, Instead think of Let’s try



 Bye have a nice day, Stay safe 

 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nevaeh, Yes these are three examples of how to adjust questions to promote a growth mindset. When you ask "What am I missing?" you suggest that you accept mistakes as part of the process and keep going. Good work? Have you been using these growth mindset questions in term 3? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mr Collins
      Thanks you for the helpful feed back next time I will take this into consideration.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about