Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Japanese

  Hello, Salam 

   and Hola

                                     

Welcome back Today I will be sharing about what I have

done in Japanese we have written a self-introduction

The phone number is pizza huts number 

Ohayougozaimasu  

Good Morning 


Watshi no namae wa Nebeya desu

My name is Nevaeh


Juu San sai desu 

Im 13 years old 


kuraisutochaachi ni sunde imasu

I live in Christchurch


denwa bangou wa  zero hachi zero zero no hachi san hachi no 

san hachi san   

My phone number is  0800-838-383


  


 Bye have a nice day, Stay safe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about