Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Tongan Language Week

  Hello, Salam 
   and Hola
                                     
Welcome back Today I will be sharing about what I have
learnt about Tongan Language and here is what I learnt

Tongan Language Week
___________________________________________ 

1. Hello -  Mālō e lelei (inf)

2. How are you - Fēfē hake? 

3. Reply to 'How are you?' - Sai pē, mālō, fēfē koe?

4. Have a Nice day - Ma'u ha aho lelei

5. Thank you - Mālō
Mālō ‘aupito

6. Sorry - Fakamolemole

7. Please - Kātaki

8. What's your name? - Ko hai ho hingoa?

9. My name is … - Ko hoku hingoa ko…

10. Reply to thank you - ‘Io mālō

What could I do better next time for your Enjoyment
I would like to know?
 Bye has a nice day, Stay safe. 






   












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about