Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Maori Language Week

  Hello, Kia Ora 

   and Hola


Maori Language Week  

  I have got some simple Maori words and sentences you could work into your everyday life 


Maori Language Week

_____________________________________________


1. Hello - Kia Ora 


2. How are you - Kei te pēhea koe?


3. Reply to 'How are you?' - Kei te pai 


4. Have a Nice day - Kia pai to ra


5. Thank you - tēnā rawa atu koe


6. Reply to thank you - nau mai haere mai


7. Sorry - aroha mai


8. Please - koa


9. What's your name? -  Kei te pēhea koe?


10. My name is - toku ingoa ko 


                                     


I hope you learnt something new 

What could I do better next time for your Enjoyment I would like to know?

 Bye has a nice day, Stay safe.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nevaeh,

    Great Blog Post. You have a lot of words that I haven't even heard of.
    I love your document and maybe next time you could create an animation?

    Looking forward to your reply,
    Nga Mihi,
    - Susie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about