Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Commitment

 Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte 


Today in Wga we have been learning about Commitment.


How have I shown Commitment this year?

I showed commitment by not giving up on the work that I found difficult.


What is my two commitment work ons for term three?

My first work on is making sure my Chromebook is charged for all of the day.

My second work on is to make sure that im being safe online.


What learning setting do I find most challenging?

Bring your device fully charged for the class, I find this hard because I forget about it sometimes and I also might not have time to charge it.   


1 comment:

  1. Good thinking Nevaeh, it's always a good idea to be safe online. As the Dean pointed out, it never really goes away. So, stay committed and have a good term.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about