Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Drama

 Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte 


So in Drama, we are doing solo scripts and we have to break them down.


Who am I?

I am one of the lost boys 

 

Where am I?

I am in neverland 

 

What time is it?

Around the start of the day 

 

What do I want?

Make peter pan happy

 

Why do I want it?

Because peter pan saved me from ageing

 

How will I get what I want?

I will have to be patient 

 

What must I overcome to get what I want?

I have to overcome killing someone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about