Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Science/Maths report

 Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte 


So in Maths and Science, we have been learning about Ohm’s law and area.

Aim: To put together some of the ideas we had learnt 

Method: The house plan I picked was house "A" and I had 5 bulbs. Below is a photo of my work. 

Result: the results of my ohm's law working out is this:


Discussion: The term voltage means: a force difference expressed in volts, the volts on my house plan were 200 on my first path and 100 on my second two paths. The term Current means how quickly the electrons move around a circuit, the current on my house is 16.4 on the battery path, path one is 8a and the bottom two paths are 4a. The Term resistance means it pushes back against the current. I did the Calculations by using the ammeter and voltmeter. My calculation's tell me about my house plan and my circuit because they show me that the light bulbs in houses are the same as a circuit online or someone who drew it. The calculation's make sense to me. 

 

Conclusion: I enjoyed this activity at the start it was a little bit confusing to me but then I got the hang of it. If I were to do it again it would do something different like I would do a different house plan or I would do a different amount of light bulbs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about