Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

All about me!!

hey boys and girls there is a store that we read and then we had to make copy of our own
here is a clip of the store 
Now here is my store.
I’m Nevaeh
And I’m a little bit goofy, clumsy and CRAZY.
Sometimes I feel left out but guess what… I find someone to play with!
I have many interests are: soccer, cooking, math, squishies and vegetables.    

I really really don’t like BOYS, People that talk in important way. But I love singing!
If I could have one wish it would be for the world to be clean… or have a monster truck.

Next time I'm going to ask if we an do a hader story bye for now.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about