Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

C.I.P Need Vs Want

C.I.P Need Vs Want 

What do you need is not what you want 

Hey, guys today I made a piktochart this web site can make a slide type thing or a doctype thing.
 I made the doctype thing aka a poster on 5 things we need and 5 things we want.
Here is my presentation my friend Chole has done one blog link to here one well it is not about this but it is a piktochart. Well here it is: hey if it does not load please comment down below 

Loading...

I think We chose the right pictures for the things we choose went good.
 I think our next step is To make the pictures smaller so it does not get crowded.
 What do you think about it?
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about