Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A day in the life of my gumboots

A day in the life of my gumboots

Hi today I am going to write a day in the life of my gumboots

Hi, yall my name is periwinkle the gumboot comedy is my game.  
Today I have a huge comedy gig in the big apple I hope Nevaeh does not notice I have gone I better get going if I want to ride in first class. Woosh, there goes the plane I am with all these other comedy shoes one of them looks like they would win but I shall believe in myself.  Next tomorrow I shall be working on my comedy for the big gig. The big day I woke up around 6.25 which is very late for me but I needed to save my voice for late today.
So today at the bank this old running shoe asked me to check her balance for her. So I pushed her over. Why does peter shoe always fly? he neverlands.  The next day I come back home to Nevaehs house to see that she was trying to look for me.  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about