Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Us making a coloring comp

Us making a colouring comp 

      So today in C.I.P we will be making a colouring competition. first, we had to get into groups of 3 then we had to put in Ideas on these Questions like how we would like to organise the comp.
how I would like it to group three different types of easy, medium and hard I would like to have them circle shaped I have some Ideas with these:
Easy
Image result for colouring hard
Medium
Image result for colouring hard












Hard

Related image
How will we give the forms to SHS, Gilberthorples, HPS and St Bernadette's
The dates will they have if I got to decide I would give them at least one week.
Age groups: 2-12
How will we organise this??
Writing letters
Hey this is my first draft and it has not been finished yet come back tomorrow and read it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about