Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

New hurumanu P.E

Hello, welcome back today I will be telling you about our new hurumanu P.E

We have been doing fitness testing I think we do fitness testing to show where we are at in our fitness level. I have not been able to do any of this because I was away on Monday day one of the lessons and I have been injured on Thursday today anyways on Monday they did Vertical jump, Sit-up and reach, sit-ups and the grip test. Thursday today they did the beep test.

So we were also put into teams of nine or so on Monday they chose a team name the name is very different the team name is french fries.
We have also chosen three lines from the graduate profile we have chosen I can work successfully with others I understand how my actions and feelings can affect others and last but not least I can help someone how is in need of help. How do I show these: 


1 and 3) How do I work successfully with others and how do I help someone when they are struggling?
I can cheer them on when struggling 
2) How do my actions and feelings affect others?
The make them happy when I have cheered them on.
Image result for sit ups
   
Image result for beep test
Beep test
Image result for sit and reach
Sit up and reach
Image result for grip test
Grip test
Image result for Vertical jump
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nevaeh I was looking through your blog and I found this P.E post I was interested in your post. I like your post about P.E and also I like tat you have add in a lot of photos for the reader to get a better understanding of what exercise you do in P.E. Next time you could put the text smaller but that is a next step. I liked your post BYE! Oh and what is your favourite exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sister Nevaeh are you doing P.E now and good report. I hope you do P.E today well it is raining

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about