Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Art hurumanu


In Art, we have been using stop motion and drawing in our hurumanu books we did research on some other artists.

But before that, we got organised a mix of groups from the classes. We got a start on our storyboards. The next session we were working on what angels there are to name a few birds-eye views, worms-eye view, low view, Neutral view last but not less high view. After that, we looked at the different types of styles we can use for stop motion. Clay Mation, Whiteboard animation and using objects as characters on this topic we watched some videos. 



I learned to use different sites that I didn’t know were there to use. That the people I worked with are fun to work with. Being able to work with different groups. I enjoyed making the charters because we got to make them just how we wanted. I found difficult is that the pens went missing halfway through the lesson.
Here is the unfinished work:

What is my next step... To get the work finished

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Nevaeh! Thank you for sharing your Art Hurumanu work to your blog today. I appreciate that you shared the work that you have finished and you have identified what you need to be more successful next time. I look forward to our next Hurumanu together!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about