Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Writing

Creative Writing 


Privet Welcome back today I have done creative writing about this picture  
. Hope you enjoy it. And stay safe!! 


This is the picture I used 
Image result for creative writing picture prompts


How did I get here I asked myself.  Just before I was in bed dreaming of
you know what this place is kinda cool. Should I go explore? I walk off into the
bush 10 minutes later I stumble into what looks like an abandon school bus.
Wonder how it got here?
They could have been on a school trip or the driver lost control or maybe it was
a home of some kind. It seemed to have empty cans such as beans and other
types of food. It was getting pretty late the sun was going behind the mammoth
-like trees and the moon rising from behind me. As I slowly creep into the dull
school bus I find a place to rest of the night. Morning has finally come I decided
to look around for any full cans because going without food for this long I am
starting to get a fear bit hungry. As I did not find any food I decided to leave the
bus and explore for some sort of food like a tree or a plant that was edible.
Luckily I took those girl scout lesson those so many years ago. At last, I have
found a few fruit tree but this will not last very long as I have almost eaten half
of that food supply this will only last me one more meal.
I will rest here for the night. The has dawned and it seems that there are fewer
trees as I move forward I see houses I find a town I recognise this town. It was
my house. “Lilly, Lilly” some was calling my name I woke up it was all a dream. 
   
Hope you enjoyed 

And again stay safe 

2 comments:

  1. You're on your way to being a great writer of short stories! A couple of words missing in the last paragraph, but in a way it made it fun trying to figure out what they were... maybe 'day' and 'one'?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nevaeh, I really like how you use the dream to begin and end your story. I like the way you mention beans, waking up feeling hungry, searching for edible plants, finding fruit trees... I was worried but your made it back home after quite an adventure. You write some great short sentences but remember the full-stops to punctuate these. I hope your write and share more stories!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about