Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

My Top Ten Pets

Hello, Hola and Hej


Today I have done My top ten pets, It was a little bit hard to choose out of
the many pets you can have there were some that I didn’t even know you
could have as a pet like wolves I thought they were just left to be wild.  
But anyways I hope you enjoy it. And stay safe!! 


Highest
10- Dog (Why a dog you may ask well this is because dogs can do a lot
of things like guard you house, be there when your sad, look after you etc)   


9- Fish (You might also ask why have you put fish so high up on the list this
is because they are small and easy to take care of they do make a mess) 


8- Cats (you may ask why have you not put cats up higher on the list well I
find that cats like to give you little presents every now and then with isn’t
very good to be having those around the house if not wanted but cat are
pretty great other than the presents they like to give you)


7- Rabbits ( don’t get me wrong rabbits are cute and all but they are pretty
hard to maintain you need a backyard for this and most houses now have a
really really small backyard or no backyard at all so they are hard to have and
even if you do have a back yard you have to have it fenced off or by a big
cage of them to stay in but otherwise, they are pretty good)
  
6- Birds ( Birds are pretty easy to have but they can be a bit of a pain
sometimes they are lower on the list mostly because I don’t really like birds
but they only really need to be feed and a cage it isn’t too bad)


5- Turtles ( I do really like turtles their fun to have but can be a lot of work
sometimes like cleaning out there tank can be quite hard but feeding them
from past experiences feeding them live fish is pretty good but also having
the flaky bits for them is what you want to feed the most.
    
4- Chickens (As I said before I don’t really like birds but chickens are a good
pet to have if your family likes or uses a lot of eggs but they do like to eat all
the grass in there pen type thing so if you are looking for a neat pet chickens
are not the way to go they make a little bit of a mess but feeding them scraps
and mowed grass is okay)


3- Butterflies (these are not commonly known for being a pet but I do like
butterflies I just don’t think of them as a pet I more think of them not being
pets) ( if you do own a butterfly that’s cool but
just don’t think of them as a pet)


2- Pigs (Well pigs are great little things but they make a huge mess and there
not really for people living in cities and that’s most places but I do think
piglets are cute but not
many people have them because is mostly cites but if you do own one that
really cool)


1- The lowest would have to be Rat or mice ( if you own one of the good for
you but I really don’t like them I may have a fear of them they are gross but
if like them that’s okay but I just don’t there isn’t much to say about them
because I don’t know much about them but yeah) 
Lowest
   
Hope you enjoyed 

And again stay safe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about