Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Poetic Writing

My Poetic Writing 


Ciao I have done some poetic writing about what I have done in the break.
Hope you enjoy it. And stay safe!! 


                   
During the Holidays I liked video calling my friends
During the Holidays I found a rock 
During the Holidays I decided to make apple crumble
During the Holidays I disliked being alone 
During the Holidays I helped make food
During the Holidays I made food
During the Holidays I stayed inside 
During the holidays I played board games 
During the Holidays I loved having time to relax 
During the Holidays I hated when We got put into lockdown 
During the Holidays I dreamt of being with my friends 
During the Holidays I remembered 
During the Holidays I spoke to my friends on a video call 
During the Holidays I set plans of 2021 
During the Holidays I ate chocolate 
During the Holidays I drank water 
During the Holidays I watched Youtube 
During the Holidays I stopped Seeing people 
During the Holidays I took so time to my self 
During the Holidays I imagined being with my friends


Hope you enjoyed 

And again stay safe 

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderfully impressive... interesting and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about