Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Cup Challenge

Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte

Today in Health we did the cup challenge where we get a rubber band, five pieces of string and five cups and we had to get the cups from one table to the other

Stack'em Up, an Introduction to Engineering

What IP skills did I use? 

I used my Manaakitanga IP skill.

Did I use warm fuzzies? I didn’t use heaps of warm fuzzies I used it once or twice by saying that’s a Keep trying. 

How did I show Manaakitanga?

We showed Manaakitanga by all of us using the string on the cups .


How did my IP skills help with my success, well Manaakitanga is a necessity to help get everyone involved

  I work well with Ashton, Nici, Hayley  If was to do it again I would change the way I would try to go faster 

I was working on level three on the Helisons behaviour model, I worked on this by doing group work.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about