Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Wga

Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte

Today in wananga we have been learning about the number 8 wire mentality which is basically having a can-do attitude and having faith in yourself and then at the end of the week, we had to rate ourselves on how we did over the past week. At the start of the week, we rated how much we would get or do over the week here is my answers


With the support from other people, I think I got about a 5 because I didn't really need much support from other people 

With the ability to accept me for who I am I think I was more a 10 because I was really happy with who I am 

My confidence in the ability to cope with adversity I think I would probably be about a 5 because I am really shy and I don't have the confidence to speak in front of other people 

With the communicating with other people in times of stress i think i was about a 10 because I can talk to people when they are having hard times and i can also talk to some people when im having a hard time 

With the facing challenging problems and solving i think i was about a 4 because I didn't have many problems to face

for the ability to cope with my emotions in the face of adversity i think i was about a 6 because I didn't really be up in front of people 

so all together I would rate myself a 9/10

Support from other people in your life.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Ability to accept yourself for who you really are.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Your confidence in your ability to cope with adversity.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

How good you are at communicating and interacting with others in times of stress.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

How good you are at facing challenging problems in life and solving them systematically.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Ability to cope with your emotions in the face of adversity.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about