Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Calypso


 Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte 


Today in English we had another do now, so today’s do now is about describing some music or somebody’s voice.


Their voice was soothing once you heard it, you would feel calm, and relaxed.


When I hear the song it reminds me of Hawaii. I could imagine the sound of waves and birds. listening to the song I can see the hula dancers, I could fall asleep to the sound of this music. I could even imagine people playing on the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about