Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Drama

  Hey Everyone welcome back today we had to answer some questions about what we have learnt what we enjoyed and what we didn't like. I hope you have a wonderful day I hope you enjoy my blog, Good-Bye 


Question 1. What did you enjoy? 
Answer 1. I Enjoyed the whole thing it was a really fun class and I'm looking forward to next term 


Question 2.What was challenging?
Answer 2. A lot of it was challenging but I pushed through and got through it  


Question 3. What theater styles did you learn about?
Answer 3.   Comedy, tragedy, Epic theater, Melodrama, Clowning, ect.

Question 4. What is your favorite drama game and why?
Answer 4. I didn't really have one because they were all really cool 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about