Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

English

 Kia ora, bonjour, Hola, Guten Tag, Konnichiwa, Nǐn hǎo, Salve and Zdravstvuyte 


So in English, we are working more on our grammar and spelling, and fixing sentences. 


Unfixed ones:


TIRED!!! physical therapy in the morning... im done for the day. as soon as Madison is

home from girl scouts hoping i can sleep...!


me an my boo at the movie 2 cute


you look so happy! great pic


u should of call me if you need something


im single and im gonna love it, fred and i are getting a divorced he put a restraining order on

me, he needs help.


thank you everyone ill be ok


Fixed ones 


TIRED!!! physical therapy in the morning... I'm done for the day. as soon as Madison is

home from girl scouts hoping I can sleep...!


Me and my boo at the movie are too cute. 


You look so happy! Great pic.


You should have called me if you needed anything.


I'm single and I’m gonna love it. Fred and I are getting divorced. He put a restraining order on me. He needs help.


Thank you, everyone. I'll be ok. 


Second worksheet


Unfixed ones: 


workn hard tryn stack dat paper. money status all day baby. imma young antrapanore tryn

make me sum dollaz.


Yea...some times I think I should get up earlier...then I roll over in my bed and

think...yeeeeah, better not.


new fone inbox for the number


I can't do this anymore I can't take it!


Seems too stupid to be real. Skeptical.


Omg ryan jus pooped and peed on the potty


Fixed one: 


Working hard trying to stack the paper. Money status all day baby. I’m going to be a young entrepreneur trying to make some money.


Yeah, sometimes I think I should get up earlier. Then I roll over in my bed and

think yeah, better not.


New phone inbox for the number. 


I can't do this anymore, I can't take it!


Seems too stupid to be real. I'm Skeptical.


Oh my god, Ryan just pooped and peed on the potty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about