Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

SL.J 2018 Day Three Activitys One, Two

Summer Learning Journey
Hi Boys and Girls Today is the therd day of Summer Learning Journey here is what I have done Today:

DAY 3: Awesome Animals
Activity One fantastic Beasts
Here is what I image my fantastic beast would look like:
WOW I AM SILLY BUT CRATIVE AT THE SAME TIME like at her yes it is a girl.

Activity TWO the secretive skink

Well first of all here are my Pros:

it is not the best sorry about that I found a new tool to use so here you go.


here are the cons:

 SO UM IT WAS HARD TO GET ENY MORE CONS SO HERE IT IS.
I would like to be a DOC ranger it would be fun but I am tinking of other things two. BYE SEE YOU TWOMORROW. BYE 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Hannah,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I enjoyed reading another creative blog post about your Fantastic Beast. I love how you have drawn a picture of your beast to show us what it looks like. Is green your favourite colour? If not, what is it? :)

    Remember that you have to post a description of your beast for this activity. I can already see that you have brainstormed lots of adjectives (describing words) that could be extremely useful for getting started on your piece of writing! All you need to do is turn these words into interesting sentences. Perhaps you could tell me more about where the beast lives and what her strengths and weaknesses are?

    I also enjoyed reading about your thoughts on becoming a DOC Ranger. It definitely is a challenging job and I personally would miss my family too much if I had to leave them behind to go to an island. What other jobs do you have in mind at the moment? :)

    Looking forward to hearing back from you Nevaeh, well done on finding and exploring the new tool you have found online! :)


    Talk soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about