Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Script for Drama

Welcome Back


Today We made a scraped
on google docs about a girl called Nevaehlinne (Nevaeh lin) I wrote it with Risha, Elisha Mae and Shreya I hope you like our script 
  

All work on stage and get into poses
Elisha Mae and Shreya:
Welcome back to ESNR News!

Elisha Mae:  Today Risha is going to be interviewing Nevaehlinne about her upcoming movie called “Golden Bay”.

Shreya:  Off to you Risha

*Elisha Mae and Shreya go behind the brick prop and wait for eternity*

Risha: ⤵️
Thank you, Shreya and Elisha Mae. I’m behind the scenes of “Golden Bay” talking to the one and only Nevaehlinne about how she controls her feelings. Let’s go. So the first thing is “How do you control your feelings when you are on the camera and off the camera?”  

Nevaehlinne: When I am on a scene I will have to wait an hour or so and then go into my dressing room and when I am at home I just go into my room and have a break.

Risha: ⤵️
Ok so what if your mum and dad were having a fight for a week what would you do? Would you let it go or do something?

Nevaehlinne: if it is a big thing I would take them to the set because they like to be in the set with me and others and if it is a small thing I will just let it slip.

Risha:⤵️Well, you have heard from   Neavehlinne herself what she does to control her feelings. This is Risha behind the scenes of “Golden Bay”. Reporting out.

*Everyone walks off the stage on the left Nevaehlinne walks slow down steps and gracefully  *

Next time I would like to do some more questions but this is very good in a couple of days I hope you like our script if you have any Ideas on making it better please comment them down.
BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about