Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

C.I.P/ Passions

C.I.P/ Passions
Hi Welcome back 

This term for Comunity Impact Projects. (C.I.P) We are learning to give kindness to others. We also have different passions that others could do such as Ambassadors, Dance, Singing, Rugby Academy, Gym Sports, Health Leaders etc. At C.I.P when others don't have any passions on they have been creating, Cards, Gratitude letters, Needs vs Wants posters and even more. For the Kindness we were doing Kindness Boomerang, Colouring competition, Making sandwiches, and cards, some people even went to Elderly Day Care in Hornby.
What I would like to do next term I would like to be  freestyle art

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about