Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Art

                            Art



we are drawing out own characters on a whiteboard. I have two other people in my group Danni and Hayley. 
We will be doing a lot more colour with the background but the characters are going to be black outline.
With the characters, we will be making a stop motion that is on a Chromebook.
It will be at a school and at a person's house.  
Danni is Amber
Hayley is Sylvie and I am Meadow.

I have done an Idea of what will be going on.
    first here is what we have now 
With this story, we have gone a bit like off this but it is very similar to what is written down   


Kindness boomerang 
In period four the bell was about to ring for it to be lunchtime. The sky was bright and it seemed to be a good day outside. Ring, ring, ring, the bell rang powerfully it seemed to be louder than ever before, maybe it was because I sat closest to the door so that I could see Meadow, my best friend. Amber sat at a table across from me because we were talking about what I got for Meadow and the teacher moved us. As I wanted to escape from the sizzling room as rapidly as I could then finally Miss called my name to be let free it felt like freedom. I hoped  Meadow will meet me towards the soccer posts were we always have a picnics with flowers and everything the flowers are from when we walk to the soccer posts. Meadow always brings the blanket. When we do this the soccer people try and stay away. Meadow, I let slip out as I darted towards her trying not to slip on the wet school grass.  Those sunny days will not be the same again. 
The day was bright and sunny I Hoped Meadow will like the airpods I got her this time. The bell rang less hard than before. Meadow did not have time to open. It, it felt like it was only 5 minutes for lunch, is the teacher trying to split us? I was walking home with Meadow by my side we split at the fork in the road. Meadow opens her gift casually but fast. IT WAS AIRPODS!!!!! I wish it did not cost her too much.  
The next day Sylvie was in a panic she looked a wreck. I had a quick talk to her before we had to get into the class. She had nothing left I had the Airpods in my pocket so I gave them back it was hard to get her to take them back but I got to get them back. And from then on she gave back. And that day on Meadow gave back. Sylvie learned that is not the best way to show friendship.



Next time I would like to do a blog post sooner


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Meadow im Shay and im year u7 at yms and I think you all did a great job maybe next time make a little bit more sense well writing this blog post and add a video inside so you can say your intro and then tell us on video so you can have enough time to add a picture of your finished product but amazing job bye from Shay

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about