Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Music time

Welcome back to my blog
What is Music?
Music is sound our a dance and a song or it can just be a song.
What type of music is there?
Can be hip hop, Rock, Tap, Jazz and a lot of other things
Where can we find/ Hear/Experience music?
We can find/ Hear/Experience music in a lot of places like youtube Spotify and outdoors and a lot of there places.
What type of music do you like to listen to?
I like to listen to pop like I see fire by Ed.
What do you want to learn about/ do in Music hurumanu?
I would like to learn how to make some music.

lighted red text signage
boy singing on microphone with pop filter
Next time I would like to add more photos but for now, two is plenty.
Bye thanks for reading my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about