Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My Passion!!

My passion 

What is my passion:
My passion is a lot of things. One of them was singing. Also: 
Dance 
Piano
There are a lot of other things like kapa haka.
In period 3 we do singing and in period 4 I do dancing and in my lunchtime I do Piano. That is so much fun. We are learning a song called Famous People. I also do ambassadors. Ambassadors is where I write speeches and when the school needs anything we do not do at school already they come to the ambassadors group and ask.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about