Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Student Summit/Uru Mānuka Student Led Toolkit

Welcome back today I went to Student Summit/Uru Mānuka Student Led Toolkit.

So at the Student Summit/Uru Manuka Student led toolkit my toolkit was a bitable and that was fun to make I made it with my friend Elisha Mae she made the slide but I said everything.
here is the google slide:
but first on slide 40 click on the photo if it does not take you to another tab comment it done: 
                         
 Bye if you like it comment on my blog what I should do next.
Bye 


1 comment:

  1. kia ora Nevaeh i'm Acasia from Gilberthorpe school.
    I like how you have done each step and not skip any so you viewers can have a go at it and get everything right. I think Biteable is a good and cool website to share it onto your blog. #GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about