Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Smile

Smile this story is about Happier the song.
here is the video of what I wrote about and we had to write about the girl or the dog:
I was in a light yellow room ( dogs are colour blind so it was bright yellow room)  I heard a lot screaming but it became silent for at least one minute or so then… the door creaked open then some old guy grabbed me gracefully I got taken to a rather odd room that had a lot of children. I thought I was a goner but the old guy was gracefully but I on this girls lap that was in a chair. She was called Mia I think because people were calling out happy birthday Mia!!
She placed a bow on my collar. The collar was light yellow (again dogs are colour blind so it was
bright yellow) The old guy once again came back with some type of camera I guess.
123 smile Snap!


Mello, I heard my name must be Mello two to three years later Mia I and got lined up on the wall I was
about  30 meters tall at the time I was still a puppy them. The past week I got so many toy’s and a really
cuddly bed but whatever I get I still miss Mia when she goes to what is it oh school. She comes home
and I kiss and hug her because I miss her heps and she misses me heps and all my toy’s and my bed
gets bigger and bigger. About five years later we get lined up again. Then she goes to school again and
she tries out for the football team I would think she would make it but… when she got home she was
upset so she did not make the first pick but she was the last picked so next few weeks we trained it was
fun altogether she kicked the ball and I tried to get the ball for of her.

Photo day for the football team she told me she sat in front but she got sent to the back so she went
there the cameraman told them to smile so she did but all the other girls laugh at her.  
She told me the whole story it was so sad. She tried to get me to play but I did not feel well she could tell
I was not well so I had to take this weird food. Then one day I just well I just I can not remember what
happened that day I can very little remember so this is what I remember the old man rushed in and
picked me up and took me to the vet I was scared so was Mia I got carried  to a different room with the
old guy and a different man. Mia was crying I was upset as well. It was very light in this room and then
black I was gone.

Next time I would like to write about the girl and do it much faster.
BYE thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour, Neveah I was looking through your blog post and I saw this post was called "Smile." I wanted to reading your piece of writing but it was going out of the page so I couldn't. But I can tell you how well you did in you introduction. I loved how you have put the video clip in on your post. I also loved that you have put a conclusion. Well done bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about