Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

SLJ Week four Activity 1

Summer Learning Journey  


SLJ Week Four Activity 1 

DAY 3: SCREEN LEGENDS

Activity 1: Talk Show Host 

For this activity, I will tell you more about my interests (passions) and my future plans. What do I think that I would like to do when I'm older? Do I have a specific job in mind?

So my plains are to get an easy good pay job so that I can earn the skils for the jobs I really want to do and I don't really have a job in mind right now but when I get to that stage in life I have a feeling I will.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Nevaeh,

    Me again. :)

    Well done on completing yet another activity! I'm so impressed by the amount of time you've been putting into working on the programme - great job! :)

    That's OK, you've still got plenty of time to figure out what you want to do. Do you have any passions or interests that you could turn into a job?

    Have a lovely day, Nevaeh. I can't wait to see more posts from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Nevaeh! It's me Nadia, here again to comment on another one of your epic posts!

    You have been doing a great job of keeping active with your posting- keep up the amazing work.

    I remember at your age, I had no idea of what I wanted to do. Frankly, I still haven't exactly haven't got it all figured out. Once you've found your passion, you will figure it out. These things often take time.

    Maybe next time, you could include in your post a small blurb explaining what the SLJ is so that new viewers can understand why you are doing these posts.

    Great job Nevaeh! Keep up the great blogging, remember, commenting on other students posts will also give you more points, as long as they are quality comments.
    Amazing job!
    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about