Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

SLJ Week Three Activity 1 and 2

Summer Learning Journey  


SLJ Week Three Activity 1 and  2 

DAY 5: CREATIVITY +


Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration

For this activity, I have to watch a video about the Pasifika Aquabats competition that was held in Nelson. The students had to navigate their Aquabats around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different ‘islands.’

And I will tell you whether I would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at your school. Why or why not?

Well, firstly I don't think we have one at school,
And secondly, I would mot like to join because I am not a huge fan of water and this is not just watching the video
Okay, so I am not good at companions that involve controllers.

Activity 2: Caine’s Arcade 

For this activity, I will tell you about my favourite game. It can be a board game, a card game, a game that you play outside with friends (e.g., rugby) or a quiet game that you play by yourself.

 And I will tell you about my favourite game. What is it called? How do you play it?

So my favourite would have to be netball. I love to be working with people I know and on the plus side I have played for a very long time for about 4 years I think.

How to play
Well if you know the rules it's easy to play

Rules:
If the ball is in your hand you can not move with the ball
And you can only stay in your third of the court
You can't hold the ball for more than three seconds
The ball must go through the ringed hoop for a goal to be given



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nevaeh!

    What a grand and intoxicating post! I love how you have talked through the rules of netball in such an in depth way! That really makes it really clear, no call or intervention would get in the way of us readers understanding. :)
    Netball looks like a tricky game, you certainly would not want to come unprepared.

    Next time you could include some pictures of ways to play netball, this would engage your readers and they would come to understand openly how to play the game! :)

    Do you like playing netball? would you say that it is your place of destiny?

    Farewell, Keep up the awesome work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about