Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

SLJ Week Three Activity 1 and 2

Summer Learning Journey  


SLJ Week Three Activity 1 and  2 


DAY 3: INVENTIVE INVENTORS



Activity 1: Nanogir

For this activity, I have to tell you whether, or not, I would like to live in a tiny house for one day. And tell you why I feel the way that I do.  

I would like to live in a tiny house because you have less room to make a mess
But   I also would not like to live in a tiny house because you have less space to have some fun.

Activity 2: Printing Prosthetics 

For this activity, I have to watch a video and tell you two things about the video is about  3D printed prosthetics (artificial body parts, like hands or arms)

1. One thing I learnt was: That it cost millions of dollars to get one to you but now they are giving them out free
2.  One thing that surprised me was: That they are very light 

Okay BYE

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Nevaeh,
    Congratulations on completing another blog post for the SLJ!
    I really like how you included reasons as to why you wanted and don't want to live in a tiny house. Personally, I really like having a large space so I don't think I would want to live in a tiny house. But you did have a really good point about having less space to make a mess. A minimalist approach to life isn't really my cup of tea, but I think that it would be good for people who don't like a really big space to take care of.

    I never would have thought that prosthetic limbs are light, I always thought that they are quite heavy. But since that they are for kids as well, I guess they have to be quite light. They seem quite expensive to make, so I guess it makes sense for them to be so expensive.

    Since you watched a video about the prosthetics, I think it would be useful for you to link the video or embed it into the post so the reader can watch the video as well. If you also included some photos, it might draw more viewers to your posts. Don't forget to give credit to the author of the photo so you don't get any copyright claims. Don't forget that each post gives you more points, so maybe next time you could post each activity on an individual post each time.

    Great job on this post Nevaeh! Keep up the great work
    I hope to see a reply or two from you soon! Comments and replies also give you more points
    Until next time
    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about