Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

SLJ Week one Day 4

Summer Learning Journey  

SLJ Week one Activity 1,2 and 3  
Hello, Today's blog post will be on the summer learning journey.


DAY 4: INDIVIDUAL PURSUITS



Activity 1: Making a Racket

So in this activity, I will watch a video tell you guys three things I learnt and one thing I still want to know and the video is about  Serena and Venus Williams (famous tennis players). 





Activity 2: What’s in a Name? 

For this activity, I can change my name and if I do I have to tell you why I would like to change my name to that name.

Amelia would be my name if I changed it I really don't know why I like this name so much it just stands out to me in away. 
But to be fully honest I wouldn't change my name if I didn't have to. 


Bye







4 comments:

  1. Hi it is Angus from your school I like the why how you put both of the activity in one blog post but I think that you are only supposed to do one per blog

    BLOG YOU LATER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Nevaeh,

    Mikey here. :)

    Congratulations on completing another two Summer Learning Journey activities! I'm so pleased that you're taking the time to work on the programme - well done! :)

    You've shared some really interesting facts about the Williams sisters. It must be nice to have such a close family member go through the same experiences as you - I wonder if Serena and Venus train together. Do you like tennis?

    Have a great afternoon, Nevaeh. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Nevaeh,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    I really like the name Amelia as well. If my son was a girl, he was going to be Amelia however he is a boy and Amelia didn't really suit him.
    Why wouldn't you change your name? Do you know where the name Amelia originated from?
    I wouldn't change my name either as I would find it far too confusing I think.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emm

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about