Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

SLJ Week one Day three

Summer Learning Journey  

SLJ Week one Activity 1,2 and three  
Hello, Today's blog post will be on the summer learning journey.

Day three Team players


Activity one: Rugby superstars

For this activity I get to pick three superpowers I would like and write down what I would do with them.




Activity Two: Defying's the odds

For this activity I get to chose a famous basketball player and makeup five questions I would ask them if I was to interview them.
 The basketball I chose was LeBron James

1. What was your inspiration on starting in Basketball?
2. How old were you when you first ever started?
3. How do you see your self in five years time?
4. What do you focus on when you are on the court?  
5. What is your advice for all the little kid that wants to start in basketball?

 Activity Three: Achieving our Dreams

In this activity, I have to ask a friend or family member what their dream job is then come up with six ways I could support them.

One of my friends want to be a makeup artist

Six ways I could help her 
1. I could be her canvas
2. I could get her to make up supply's for her birthday or Christmas 
3.  Just being there to support 
4. Get some more friends so could do makeup on
5. Help her with what she needs doing to get going on her chose of dream/ what she wants to do later in life
6. lastly make sure she had fun doing it and make her day.

Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi it is Angus from your school I like your blogging it is so interesting to read
    BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nevaeh,

    I really like how you have structured you post so that it is easy to read and formatted in a way that helps us readers see where the content is, paragraphs are really important!

    Great to read about what super powers you want! I think that having the power of flight would be wonderful like you say! Imagine flying over Auckland and getting to see all the different places and people. Good to hear that you are so concerned about our environment too. :)

    Interesting how you talk about one of your friends wanting to be a makeup artist :) What are some ways that you can help her with her dream?

    Keep up the great work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about