Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SLJ Week One day two

Summer Learning Journey  

SLJ Week one Activity 1 and 2  
Hello, Today's blog post will be on the summer learning journey.
Day 2 up in the air 

Activity 1: Flying Solo

In this activity, I will do some research on jean batten and Amelia Earhart. 


Activity 2: One Small Step for Man
In this activity, I have to make a poem on what I would feel like walking on the moon.

I can’t help stop smiling, The cold breeze lightly hitting me. Home being so far from me it is incredible. The galaxy is so big you can’t even imagine how long it would take to travel that long and it takes a day to just get to England from here so how long would it take then?

Bye :)

   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nevaeh!

    Mikey here. Congratulations on completing another two activities! I'm so pleased that you're taking part in the programme again this year.

    You've shared some really interesting information about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. I didn't realise Amelia had a nickname. Did you enjoying learning about these two amazing women?

    You've written an awesome poem as well, Nevaeh. You are right; the moon is an incredibly long way away from New Zealand. Do you think you could find out just how far away it is? I'd be interested to know.

    Have a lovely afternoon and keep up the great blogging! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about