Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

SLJ Week Two Day Ono

Summer Learning Journey  

SLJ Week one Activity 1, 2 and three  
Hello, Today's blog post will be on the summer learning journey.\

DAY 1: TAKING THE LEAD

Activity 1: Playing Favourites

For this activity, I will list my top five favourite things to do and why I like doing them?

1. I like to sleep this is because I get to have my own time when asleep
2. I like to jump on the tramp why? Well because I like to do a fun exercise 
3. I sometimes like playing with my sisters because they come up with fun and new games 
4. Relax and watch a movie or some tv this because it is actually good for you to relax sometimes if you don't believe me here is what I found 
5. The last would have to be making things as in cooking, papercraft etc This is because I like to use my hands for things

Activity 2

For this activity, I do some math from when someone was born to when that person got an award.
  




BYE

4 comments:

  1. Hi nevaeh it is Angus I like how you put Ono in and all the writing you put in it
    BLOG YOU LATER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there Nevaeh,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    I am with you on the sleeping thing, I really enjoy sleeping too however my son doesn't let me do a huge amount of sleeping in anymore these days.
    The trampoline is so much fun and is a great way to exercise. What games do you play on the trampoline?
    Cooking is great and such a good skill to have. What is your favourite thing to cook?

    This task asks you to include pictures of your favourite things to do. I'll check back in to see if you have added them in and then award full points :)

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nevaeh,

    It's Awesome to see that you have completed another Summer Learning Journey post that's wonderful to see!

    I really love how you have included all the steps you took to solve that maths question! It makes it really easy for us readers to see and understand. Great work!

    Keep up the great work and don't forget to include pictures of your favourite things to do to get full points!

    Keep up the awesome blogging work!

    Gabe



    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about